1. Jeffrey Campbell Lita Daisy £130approx - I love my JC's but feel like I need a plain black pair to wear more casually and with bolder outfits. I think these would be so cute and go with everything, plus I am loving daisy print at the moment!
2. Chanel Rouge Allure velvet lipstick in La Favourite £25 - I've got a £5 Debenhams voucher so I might take advantage of their current 10% off and purchase this, it will make it around £18 which isn't bad for Chanel! I'm really loving orange and corals at the moment, it's all I wear on my nails and I feel that my lips should match!
3. Oh My Love neon yellow skirt £28 - Oh My Love is something that's just sprung up on my radar, but as I'm loving neons at the moment, I was automatically drawn to this cute little skirt. I think it'd look great with my JC Coltranes, tanned legs and a black mesh top. I pretty much need this...
4. Motel Valeria mesh top dress £42 - I'm really liking the grungy mesh detail on this dress, it's great because you can always tuck in the bottom half/wear a dress over to layer up and still have the mesh part on show. Pretty versatile if you ask me.
5. Cambridge Satchel via ASOS £115 - UGH it hurts me to look at this because I want it so badly. I love the Cambridge Satchels anyway, but the colour of this is just amazing. I might have to ask for this for... um, a mid year present? I love the fluro pink one too.
6. Naked basics palette £20 - I have put this on here before, and still not bought it. I like the idea of being able to experiment a bit more and to do so I need some better colours. I think it's really good value as in Italy this is 36Euros!! I am also considering a MAC pro palette so I can pick my own shades as I discover what suits me.
7. Daisy Street Logi platform wedges £39.99 - I am a sucker for a dupe and these are a spit for the Topshop ones. I tried the dainty little Zara heels but they're clearly not for me, so I think my "day heels" would have to be some pretty chunky ones like these!
8. Daisy Street Dillon dress £29.99 - Another daisy print item... I love the shape of this and would like to pair it with a black fedora and the Logi heels. Dream outfit!
9. Oh My Love kimono £39 - I have suddenly developed a love for kimonos, I am yet to find my perfect one but this is pretty close. I love that it's a bit longer so you could wear heels with it and it not look too casual. Perfect for the beach too.
What are you lusting after?